The Big Shout

Tuesday 1 March 2011

I take it all back - some babies on Youtube are brilliant

I've weakened - just this once. The sound of my own babies laughing is the best thing I've ever heard but mine are now too old for this now so this is a reminder of a wonderful time in my family's life.
I think it works through relevance and memory but also because it seems slightly odd for a baby to do this. Feels slightly staged and unnatural. Maybe its because no-one laughs this uninhibitedly when the World gets to 'em!

Anyway - enjoy or be repelled - either way it's compelling stuff!


> Oliver Russell | Joint Managing Director >> The Big Shot | 10 Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 5HP
>>> Email: oliver.russell@thebigshot.co.uk
> Web> Blog
> Linkedin
> Twitter Facebook

Posted via email from oliversrussell's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Big Shot Limited Tel: +44 (0)20 7874 1570