The Big Shout

Wednesday 23 February 2011

It's real - honest!

I seem to be talking a lot about product demos lately and a lot of these are directed as spoofs or as ways of grabbing the attention of a product benefit and these often work well. But as I've blogged about before, when you have an incredible product and it's beautifully filmed you have a compelling piece of content.

The company in question Corning is a well established company who has been producing glass since 1851- they have moved into display and communications technologies.

Even in today's super aware World - you look at their 'Day made of glass' and you still have to wonder - is it real or is it just another clever viral. It made me research the company and even while I was doing it I wondered if the background info, website, wikipedia page stock quote was all part of the campaign. If I'm honest I still have doubts but look at how this piece of film made me engage with the company


Oliver Russell | Joint Managing Director   

The Big Shot | 10 Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 5HP

Posted via email from oliversrussell's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Big Shot Limited Tel: +44 (0)20 7874 1570