The Big Shout

Thursday 10 March 2011

Yes! I'm also going to talk about Jennifer Aniston

An unusual amount of chatter about this film and quite a lot of it negative.
I think this is definitely one of those times when personal preference wins out.
Some of the office had seen this before me and a couple of them really don't like it.
We're are all pretty much aligned here at The Big Shot when it comes to what makes good or bad content so when I heard that it was Aniston trying to make a viral for Smartwater the brand she promotes in the states and it was oh so knowing and reverse selling I prepared myself not to like it.

and you know what?

I really like it.

It does feel very advertising and it is rather smug but I really got into it. Must have been those cute puppies.



> Oliver Russell | Joint Managing Director >> The Big Shot | 10 Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 5HP
>> Email: oliver.russell@thebigshot.co.uk
> Web> Blog
> Linkedin
> Twitter Facebook

Posted via email from oliversrussell's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Big Shot Limited Tel: +44 (0)20 7874 1570