The Big Shout

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Aren't kids cute?

t when it comes to posting videos of 'funny' children online I am really uncomfortable with the 'freak show' element that seems to bring out the hideous voyeur in us all.

My funny child dislikes of all time  include 'Charlie bit my finger' and the titanically awful 'Chubby Cuppy Cake boy' (do your own research I'm not posting them up on our blog). 

The reason for my promoting that which i hate is to illustrate the strange trends that sometimes form in the 'whacky' world of online video. 

The aforementioned horrors and quite a few more from their genre are benefitting from a sudden surge in viral sharing today - I don't know why - there's no real reason for it that I can fathom but it's happening . 

Quick P&G - get your agency to buy some pre-roll before the wave breaks!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am posting this effort for two reasons...

1) It's mercifully short

2) the kid is actually pretty funny and sees off the patronising adult with ease.


Oliver Russell | Joint Managing Director   

The Big Shot | 10 Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 5HP

Posted via email from oliversrussell's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Big Shot Limited Tel: +44 (0)20 7874 1570