The Big Shout

Friday 17 December 2010

How to take a naturally difficult subject and make it even less engaging

I'm sorry but I get so angry when I see video content like this. I'd read the case study and was quite excited to see it. Lots of rhetoric from the agency about how it was the first time Barclays had had video on the site so it had to be engaging and how it was important to garner compelling performances from the talking heads. Using handhelds to create a nice vibrancy and energy in the films.

Utter balderdash! I love seeing good work from other exponents of video content - it infers credibility on the industry and makes for a feeling of community among us but this is the worst type of lip service.
Very very poor show.


http://www.barclays.co.uk/BarclaysInvestorZone/VideoThebasicsofinvesting/P124...
>>>>>

Posted via email from oliversrussell's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Big Shot Limited Tel: +44 (0)20 7874 1570